October is looking like an amazing month for book lovers! So many great upcoming releases that I just can’t wait to get my hands on. I had to actually limit myself on pre-orders for October because of how many I’d love to have! Here are my top 5 books for October, don’t forget to tell me yours in the comments!
1. Kingdom of Ash by Sarah J Maas is expected October 23. The final book of Maas’ epic Throne of Glass series, I know I’m not the only one excited for this one!
2. Wind Rider, book 3 of Tales of a New World Series by PC Cast is releasing October 16. I can’t wait to catch up on Mari and Nik’s story as they travel to the Wind Rider plains with their new pack of friends. If you haven’t started the series yet, I highly recommend you do! Perfect story for those who love Teen and Young Adult fantasy.
3. Shades of Wicked by Jeaniene Frost will be out on October 30. A new spin-off series set in the world of Night Huntress, the Night Rebel series will follow Ian and Veritas. Fellow fans of Frost’s Cat & Bones characters are, without a doubt, itching to get their hands on this new series!
4. Archangel’s Prophecy by Nalini Singh is expected on October 30. The next book of the Guild Hunter series, I’m dying to know what happens next with Raphael and Elena!
5. The Darkest Star by Jennifer L Armentrout is coming October 30! The new spin-off series, Origin, will be based in the world of Lux and follow up with Luc’s story. I loved his character in the Lux series and can’t wait to see more of him!